The Personnel Selection Committee will conduct competitive examinations for the posts of Under Secretary of State, Junior Assistant, Post Assistant / Fail Assistant and Data Entry Operator in various departments / divisions / offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as follows.
SSC CHSL(10+2) Recruitment 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Total Posts:5000+(Declared Soon
Job Location:All India
SSC CHSL Vacancy Educational Qualification
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination Age Limit:
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022.Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
SSC CHSL(10+2) Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
How To Apply For This Vacancy
●Applications should be submitted online only on the official website of SSC Head Office i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please see Appendix 3 Appendix 4. One-time registration prototype online application form is attached as Annexure-IIIA Annexure-IVA respectively.
●In the online application form, candidates are asked to upload scanned color passport size photographs in JPEG format (from 20 kb to 50 kb). The instruction for the photograph examination should not be more than three months old from the date of publication and the date of receipt on the photograph should be clearly printed. Applications without this date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image size should be approximately 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Photograph cap should be without glasses, both ears should be visible.
●The last date to apply online is 07-03-2022 (23:30).
●Candidates are advised to apply online before the last date for their own benefit, so as not to wait till the last date to avoid possible disconnection / failure or failure to access the SSC site due to heavy congestion of the website during the closing days. Can be saved.
●The Commission will not be responsible for the inability of candidates to submit their applications within the time limit for any reason other than the above or the Commission.
●Before applying online, candidates should check that they have filled in the correct details for each horse field. No changes / corrections / alterations are allowed after submitting your online application form. Requests received by mail, fax, e-mail etc. in this regard will not be accepted in any way.
- Have to pay: 100 / – (Rupees one hundred only).
- Candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) who are eligible for booking are exempted.
- Payment can be made online by generating SBI currency through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay or SBI branches by cash or debit card.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 08-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 09-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-03-2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): May 2022
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later