SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022:The application date for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission. All the candidates who were waiting for SSC CHSL Recruitment, all their wait is over. LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant Post,(SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022) interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 4 January 2023. Before Apply All Candidates Check Information Like Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process Exam Details. For more details about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 visit official website link of official website is given below. SSC CHSL Online Form 2022.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission has published SSC Exam Notification for the appointment of Lower Division Clerk and other posts for SSC CHSL exam 12th pass. For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022, 12th pass female male candidates from all over India can submit SSC 10+2 CHSL Online Form in the prescribed format with complete educational qualification related documents before the last date through the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
|Organaization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk,Junior Secretariat Assistant,Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancy||4500|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Online Application Start Date||06/12/2022|
|Last date Of Application||04/01/2023|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator.
SSC CHSL Qualification
- LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) : The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of C&AG : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Go to SSC official website: ssc.nic.in
- Than Click on Register now Enter your basic details.
- Login with your registration number and password.
- Click on “Apply” link. Then Fill More Details.
- Preview filled details and confirm,
- Now pay the SSC CHSL Application Fee in online or offline mode.
- Finally download/print (SSC CHSL Online Form 2022 ).
|All Otger Category||Nil|
SSC CHSL Selection Process
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-II)
- Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
SSC CHSL Salary
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
|Read Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Homepage||Click Here|