Read Along: Learn to Read with Google
Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above.It helps them improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish & Portuguese) by encouraging them to read aloud interesting stories and collect stars and badges together with “Diya”, the friendly in app assistant.
Read Along Application Download
Diya listens to children when they read and offers realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data.
Read Along Application Features
- Works Offline : Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
- Safe : Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
- Free: The app is completely free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham BoIn
- App Reading Assistant: Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck. OK, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem, with new books
- Multi Child Profile: Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own process
- Personalised: The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.ogress.added regularly.