Recruitment of Indian Navy SSC Officer in 2021 2021 is not invalid PDF. Indian Navy SSC Officers Jobs 2021 Online Application Window starts from September 18,2021 05 05.2021 Closed.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Application Start Date
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre
BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC)
BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks.(Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
- (ii) MBA with First Class,or
- (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class alongwith PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- (i) First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- (ii) First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. 04
- (iii) 55% in MA (History) 01
- (iv) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- (v) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering 02
- (vi) BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems)
Engineering Branch[General Service (GS)]
BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy(xii) Production
Electrical Branch[General Service (GS)]
BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv)Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi)Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
Naval Architect (NA)
BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (I) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design.
Candidates born between July 2, 1997 and January 1, 2003.
Age Relaxation: OBC / SC / ST / PWD / PH candidates is pending as per government rules.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply
- Payment Scale- (Rs.19900-63200 / -)
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- All the candidates are selected through personal interview-medical test. For details, please read the official notice below.
- Online application start dates: 18/09/2021
- Last for applications: 05/10/2021
Read official notification