Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Notification 2022:Indian Navy has announced a new scheme named Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022.Indian Citizens who want to join Indian Armed Forces have an opportunity to join the Indian Navy. Under this scheme, every year 45,000 to 50,000 soldiers will be recruited for Agniveer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the Agniveer Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date from the official website at joinindiannavy.nic.in. Candidates can check the complete details about Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancy 2022 Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details from the below section.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Notification 2022
The detailed notification with complete details for Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 will be issue 09th july 2022 on https://joinindiannavy.gov.in,The officials Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Short Notification PDF release by Indian Navy,Download official short Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Notification Below Link.
|Organaization Name||Indian Navy|
|No. Of Vacancy||Not Declared|
|Job Location||All India|
|Online Registration Start Date||01st July 2022|
|Online Application Start Date||15th July 2022|
Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancy 2022
- The official vacancy details of IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022 relesead on 01 july 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an educational board recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Agniveer Age Limit
- The age for Agniveer (SSR) candidates should be between 17½ – 21 years on the day of enrolment.
- A one-time relaxation of upper age limit upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Apply Online
The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
Indian Navy Agniveer Selection Process
Candidates who have passed PFT will be considered for preparation of merit list based on marks obtained in written examination. This merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. All selected candidates will be called to INS Chilka for Recruitment Medicals. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
Indian Navy Agniveer Salary
Details of monthly remuneration,Agniveer Corpus fund and one time Seva Nidhi Package are given below:
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)|
|Recruitment Calender Published Date||25th June 2022|
|Online Registration Start Date||1st July 2022|
|Detailed Notification Issue Date||09th July 2022|
|Application Window Open for Agniveer 2022 Batch||15th July – 30th July 2022|
|Examination & PST Date||Mid October|
|Medicals Joining Date||21st November|
|Read Short Notification||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Gujaratweb Homepage||Click Here|