Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/gujaratweb.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 824
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/gujaratweb.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 831
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023:Indian Coast Guard has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 255 vacancy of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) in Coast Guard for 02/2023 Batch. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online given below link.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard Nabij Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Navik (General Duty):-10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch):-10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 22 years. Candidates should born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug 2005 (both dates inclusive). – Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Apply Online
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, pay the examination fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
- SC/ST: No Fees
Indian Coast Guard Navik Salary
- Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
- Starting date of online application submission: 6th February 2023
- Last date of online application submission: 16th February 2023 upto 5.30 PM