Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/gujaratweb.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 824
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/gujaratweb.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 831
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:India Post has recently invited online applications for a total of 40889 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. All the candidates who were waiting for the Indian Post GDS Recruitment, their wait is over. State wise recruitment notification has been released. Candidates have to check the official notification before applying. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online after checking the information like Education Qualification Selection Process Merit List given in the notification.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application has been organized from 27 January to 16 February 2023. Candidates should fill their application form before the last date. All the information related to India Post GDS Recruitment is given below on this page. For more information add the official website.
India Post GDS Educational Qualification
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematics and English as a Subject. Know the Local Language of Applied State.
India Post GDS Age Limit
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
India Post GDS Recruitment Apply Online
- Visit The Official Website. @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready All Documents that we Discussed above.
- Fill out The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Pay Application Fee (If Required) .
- Fill More Details.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
- All Category Female: No Fee
India Post GDS Recruitment Selection Process
The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications. No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
India Post GDS Salary
- BPM: Rs.12000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.10000/-
- Start Date for Apply Online: 27/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/02/2023
- Application Form Correction : 17-19 Feb 2023