Online Registration for Gujarat Anandam Portal 2021. In recent years, finding jobs among the citizens of our country has undoubtedly become a concern. Thereafter, the Gujarat government created an excellent platform for the youth and working class called Anukramyam Rojgar Portal. At present, more than 27,482 employers and 2.05.002 applicants have registered on this platform, and more than 33,445 people have registered for various jobs.
This site has been created especially for job seekers by the Employment and Employment Department of Gujarat Government. Once registered, this portal allows job seekers to find work. From now on, we have listed all the necessary information that you will need to register yourself and use this site.
What is Anubandham Gujarat Portal?
Anubhav Rozgar Portal is an initiative of Gujarat Government for job seekers. It acts as a bridge, connecting job seekers, job seekers in one place. This portal provides employment based on the skills and preferences of the applicant. It also provides quick schedule management and registration as well as automated skill-based compliance.
Essential Elements and Steps of Anubandham Portal
Now that you know about the Experience Employment Portal, let’s take a look at all the basic information and activities of the portal. Before you get started, review the following steps to learn more about Anandam.
- Navigate to the portal.
- Sign up/registration
- To get access to the site, enter your username and password.
- Set/edit the job seeker’s profile.
- Look for work.
- Apply for work
- Give Interview
- Preference for the position.
- Take part in the employment fair.
- Change the password if necessary.
How to Register for the Anubandham portal?
- Visit the official website of Anubandham Portal anubandham.gujarat.gov.in There will be a “Registration” option at the top.
- You will find the “Job Seeker” option by selecting the “Registration” tab.
- Enter your mobile number and email address to access the “job seeker”.
- To receive the urgent notification, you’ll need an email address.
- Then a form will appear for inputting the mobile number.
- Press the ‘next’ button. Afterwards, You will receive an OTP on the specified cell phone number.
- Enter the OTP into the portal to receive the Common application form.
- To move forward with the application, you will need to fill in the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address, City, Pincode, State and District.
- After you’ve completed all of these steps, select the “Next” option.
- The application titled ‘Registration’ will now display. Here you must provide a Unique ID Type, a Unique ID Number, Details for login and a Phone number.
- You can do the registration via a phone number or even with an email address also.
- After that, establish a strong password and double-check it.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button. Your registration will end successfully after that.
How to Edit Candidate Profile on anubandham.gujarat.gov.in?
- When you’re ready to make changes to your profile, select the option “edit.” The profile will open up right in front of you.
- Now, you will need to fill in some information out of which some will be auto-filled including, your first name, last name, middle name, phone number, email address, Unique ID type and Unique ID number. You will need to add the following slots manually: your photograph, gender, date of birth, cast, employment status and language skills.
- The address is already present in the address bar of the application form; you will have to fill in the city, pin code, town/village, state and district.
- The specifics of your educational qualifications are the next crucial stage. All educational data, including training or any diplomas, must be included in this form. The most recent academic achievement, Subject-matter expertise, diploma or other credentials, board /university, grade/marks, Passing year, the title of the course and name of the achievement.
- Select the “Next” option. It’s now your time to complete the applicant’s employment status. If they are currently employed, it should also be noted here, along with specifics.
- On this page, you must describe your current job, the industry in which you work, the application area, the employer’s name, the job classification, the company or organization’s name. You also need to include the date of enrollment, your current job role and workplace location, your current salary, and your motivation for quitting your job.
- The next step will be measuring the physical aspects of the candidate, including their height, weight, disability, if yes, then provide a certificate, quantity of the certificate and the authority by which they got approved.
- You’ve reached the last phase of the registration process, which covers your preferred work location, job kind, and projected pay.
Process for Logging Into Gujarat Anubandham Portal
- Visit the Anubandham Portal’s official website : anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, you will see the login option in the top right corner.
- Now, fill in the email address or phone number and password on the home page.
- Input the Captcha Code and press the Sign In button.