Create your own sticker packs from WhatsApp. You can use memes, or your own photos, any photo from your phone will work,
Create stickers for WAStickerApps
Make your own custom sticker in a few steps:
1. Add photo or image (jpg, webp, png)
2. Remove background automatically or remove background with the free hand crop feature
3. Add Text on the sticker with many fonts choices
4. Add Emojis and funny decorations on a sticker
5. Add a border around the sticker
6. Save to your own sticker packs
7. Share stickers with friends and make fun
Make Sticker packs for pets, your girlfriend, your family, and your friends in 4 easy steps.
1. Select a name for your pack
2. Add the stickers to the pack, and cut them with your finger.
3. Publish the Sticker pack
WhatsApp finally allows people to send and receive stickers from each other, something other messaging apps added years ago. This new development brings with it an exciting possibility — the ability to create your own WhatsApp stickers. There are multiple ways to create WhatsApp stickers, but the easiest ways are by downloading apps that let you create stickers quickly. We managed to create WhatsApp sticker packs in less than five minutes on iPhone and Android, so the process is really simple.
Before you proceed, it’s important to note that the best way to create custom sticker packs is mentioned on the WhatsApp website.
There are sample apps provided by WhatsApp where you can make some basic changes and submit them to the App Store or Google Play, making these your own sticker-creating apps for WhatsApp.
However, this is not a practical option for most people, so we went through all the steps via the easy method and have listed them below.
Please note that these third-party sticker-making apps work very well, but we don’t know much about their origin and whether these apps will misuse any permissions you grant.
We’d think twice before granting third-party apps permissions to your entire photo gallery as that can be misused. If that’s fine by you, follow these steps to create your own stickers for WhatsApp.