The government has finally suspend the decision to start schools and colleges in the state from the November 23 as Corona’s situation is getting out of control. Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama further said that there is no plan to set a new date in this regard.
The Gujarat Education Department on Wednesday issued a resolve to resume educational work in the secondary-higher secondary schools and colleges in the state from November 23. On Thursday, the education minister always reviewed the current situation. As per the present resolve, schools and colleges would be started in Gujarat from November 23. In the afternoon, Chudasama said that Gujarat would give the message that by taking care, work can be done and corona can be avoided by starting schools and colleges from November 23.
District-towns-taluka level task force has been integrate to ensure keeping of SOP. while the state government arranged for the number of students to be present in schools and colleges, the number of parents who have given their consent has been consent to get the information at the state level 3 to 4 times a day. He expressed readiness to make small and big changes in the SOP as per the need for local conditions, convenience and convenience. Arrangements were also made to make the control room functional in coordination with the district collectors, Bhupendrasinh Chudasama added.
The following is a list of all toll-free balance inquiry numbers
Bank Deposit Inquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Check 09225892258
- Andhra Bank Balance Check 09223011300
- Allahabad Bank Balance Inquiry 09224150150
- Bonding Bank Balance Inquiry 18002588181
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) Balance Check 09223011311
- Bank of India (BOI) Missed Call Balance Check 09015135135 or 02233598548
- Bank of Maharashtra (Good) 1802334526
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank 09212438888
- Canara Bank Balance Inquiry No. 09289292892
- Catholic Syrian Bank (Csb) Balance Check 09895923000
- Central Bank of India Inquiry No. 09222250000
- Write Citibank Balance Check “ATM Card BAL of last four digits” & send to 9880752484 or 52484.
- Dena Bank (DB) Balance Check No. 09289356677 or 09278656677
- Print Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check 08067747700
- Development Credit Bank Balance Check 7506660011
- Federal Bank Balance No Check 8431900900
- Indian Overseas Bank (Job) Missed Call No 04442220004
- HDFC Bank Balance Inquiry 18002703333
- ICICI Bank Balance Check 02230256767
- Indian Bank Balance Check 09289592895
- IDBI Bank Balance Check 09212993399
- ING Vaishya Bank Balance Check Type BAL & Send it to 5607099
- Karnataka Bank Balance Inquiry 18004251445
- Karur Vaishya Bank (CPN) 09266292666
- Grameen Bank Balance Check 9015800400 in Kerala
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check 18002740110
- Nainital Bank Balance Inquiry NTBL Bal and send it to 56363.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (Obrc) Balance Check STMA AccountNumber and send 09915622622
- Punjab National Bank (PBN) Balance Inquiry 18001802222 or 01202490000
- Punjab R Bank (PSB) 1800221908
- RBL Bank Balance Check No. 18004190610
- Saraswat Bank Balance Check No. 9223040000
- State Bank of India SBI Balance Inquiry 1800112211 or 18004253800
Bank of baroda: 8468001111
The government’s decision to start schools in Gujarat from November 23 had already sparked outrage among parents and guardians. The All Gujarat Board of Governors (AVB) demanded the withdrawal of the decision to start schools and expressed support for the November 23 school closure dispatch .
Who called Bhupendrasinh in the current press conference?
There is a lot of debate about who owns this phone. Normally no minister or official receives a phone call during an evolve press conference. There are report that Bhupendrasinh received a call from the Chief Minister’s Office during a conference with reporters.
43 days later more than 1300 cases of the corona in Gujarat
Corona cases have been on the rise across the nation since the Diwali festival. More than 1300 cases of the corona have been reported in the nation again in 43 days. Earlier, 1343 cases were reported on October 7. In the last 24 hours, 1340 new cases have been reported in the nation , while 7 patients have dropped . So 1113 patients have been reign and rejoin home. At the same time, the total number of cases in the state has reached 1 lakh 92 thousand 982, while the death toll has reached 3830, while a total of 1 lakh 76 thousand 475 patients have been discharged. 54907 tests have been done in the last 24 hours in the state. So far, a total of 70.33 lakh tests have been bring. There are currently 12677 active cases in the state, out of which 87 patients are on stack and 12590 patients are in stable posse.
👉NEWS REPORT : CLICK HERE